The practical sales course conducted by Sat Group is more like a meeting than a common training. In addition to being educated on proven sales techniques, course participants will apply them on practice. The knowledge acquired during the course is maximally grasped through numerous practical exercises, competitions and assignments. Thus, training is result-oriented. Usually, the participants make significant progress already in the middle of the course.
Practical Sales Course
First phase / 9 trainings
Practical sales course held at our center kicks off every week. You can participate in this course both individually and together with colleagues, representing a particular enterprise. You can order a practical sales course for the whole company in a private way (details).
Trainings included in the first stage of the practical sales course:
1. Types of sellers. Choosing the right position. Types of customers. Rules of individual approach for each customer group. The formula for sustainable development of sales staff.
2. Basic training for the seller. 4 directions of development. Ability to understand the client. Becoming a sales expert. How to become an ambitious seller?
3. Contacting with customers. 10 communication techniques. Practical exercises.
4. The second stage of the sales process – discovery of customer needs. Needs detection technology. Practical exercises
5. The third stage of the sales process – product presentation. Practical exercises. Stimulating product presentation.
6. The third stage of the sales process – product presentation. Techniques for enhancing the effect of presentation. The “negative motivation” technique.
7. The fourth stage of the sales process – resolution of rejection/refusal cases of customers. The real causes of failure. Working with failures. “Abrupt change” technique.
8. The fourth stage of the sales process – resolution of rejection/refusal cases of customers. Price negotiations. Price presentation techniques. Methods of dealing with price-based failures.
9. The fifth stage of the sales process – sales completion. 5 main methods for prompting customers to purchase. Full-length sales talk.
The cost of the course per person is AZN 250.
Individuals who have successfully completed the first stage of the practical sales course and eager to improve their skills can join the second stage. During the second stage, they will be able to learn more systematic and effective workflow, carry out extra sales, develop communication skills, and master the phone conversations skill. The trainings included in the second stage of the course are:
The cost of the course per person is AZN 150.
You can order a practical sales course for the whole company privately. In this case, our specialists will analyze your products, customers and sales system, eventually adjusting the training plan to the most optimal option which would be appropriate for your company. Also, the course is conducted at any time and place you would require.
The first stage of the practical sales course consists of 9 trainings. Each training lasts for 2-2.5 hours. The first stage marks the formation of sales skills among the staff, and leads to a direct increase in sales. The staff becomes more efficient in terms of conducting sales. The cost of the corporate order is AZN 4000. The maximum number of participants allowed in one group is 12.
The second stage of the practical sales course involves 6 trainings. These trainings amplify phone talk skills, correct planning of work, and will help managers to maintain high motivation among the staff. As a result, sales will become even more stable and grow steadily. Customer loyalty will increase, too. The cost of the corporate order is AZN 2500. Each training lasts for 2-2.5 hours
Note: it is possible to choose trainings that correspond with your preferences.